Heading Photo: "Garden Ruffles" - Copyright Anne M. Freeman
WELCOME TO ANNE FREEMAN IMAGES
Featuring Fine Art Prints: ~ Old Barns ~ Old Outbuildings ~ Farms ~ Farm Animals ~ Farm Stands ~Bucolic Country Landscapes ~ Church Doors & Steeples ~ Country Roads ~ Seasonal ~ Rustic Holiday Images ~ Fairs ~ Carousels ~ Wildlife ~ Wild Flowers ~ Backyard Birds ~ Pond Life ~ Dragonflies ~ Butterflies ~ Hot Air Balloons - The Jersey Shore ~ and what ever intrigues
Wedding Registry Service in my Etsy Shop!
What You'll Find Here: (Updated 08/16/14)
- View and purchase fine art prints featuring old barns, country landscapes and other Americana subjects
- Links to all web pages are at the bottom of this page.
- Anne's Artistic Statement & Bio on the About page
- Sign up for her monthly Award Winning e-newsletter about her art events and photography below
- Contact Anne on the Contact page.
- Find Anne's gallery shows and display locations on the Photo Show Locations page
- View Anne's photo collections on the Photo Galleries page.
- View Anne's calendar of events on the Calendar page
- Learn about Anne's Business Art Services, Gallery and Craft Fair information on the Business page
- See what Anne is displaying at the Art Gallery at Kathy's Kove via the Art Gallery link below
- Connect to Anne's favorite Businesses below
- Connect to Anne's online photo and art print store via the Online Store link below
- Read Anne's July Newsletter: http://conta.cc/1kN7RsB
- New Collage Photo Frame Sets available on my ETSY Shop
- Look for the NEW items sign.
Left: "AnneFreemanImages Logo" - Copyright Anne M. Freeman
UPCOMING PHOTO EXHIBIT: "BARNS OF HUNTERDON COUNTY"
I will be presenting a special barn photo exhibit as part of the Hunterdon County 300th Anniverary Celebration in September 2014 at the Hunterdon County Library North Branch in Clinton, NJ.
- North County Branch Library, 65 Halstead Street, Clinton.
September 6th -27th
- HUNTEDON'S HISTORIC BARNS.
Complimentary to the historic barn photography show by photographer Anne Freeman, join renowned barn historian Jeffrey Marshall for an informative talk by Jeffrey Marshall, President of the Heritage Conservancy. Anne Freeman will also be on hand to discuss some of her photographs and her photography.
North County Branch Library, 65 Halstead Street, Clinton.
September 16th - Time 7-9 p.m.
Left: "Hilltop Barn" by Anne Freeman Images
FRIENDS OF THE DELAWARE CANAL EXHIBIT & ART SALE
One of my prints, "Each In Its Place," was accepted into the annual Friends of the Delware Canal juried art exhibit and sale.
Location: Rolling Green Farm Barn, New Hope, PA
Opening Reception: 9/6/14, 6-9 p.m.
Public Showing: 9/7/14 & 9/8/14, 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
A portion of all art sales goes to support the Delaware Canal.
Link to Show: http://www.fodc.org/fodc-art-show.htm
Left: "Each in its Place" by Anne M. Freeman
Link to gallery of accepted work: http://www.fodc.org/fodc-art-show-gallery.htm#Anne_Freeman
NEW! AUGUST ARTIST RECEPTION & ART WALK
Join me and the other gallery artists of the 5 East Art Gallery at the August 22 Artist Reception and Art Walk. Begin at the Gallery in Kathy's Kove with the artists and light refreshments, then enjoy the artwalk around town, and return for an open mic back at Kathy's Kove.
Reception/Art Walk: August 22, 5:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Open Mic: 6:00 - 11:00 p.m.
MY NEW ETSY STORE IS NOW OPEN!
For those of you who live out of town or who prefer to shop online, I opened my new ETSY Store, Anne Freeman Images, on the evening of October 26, 2013. I'm very excited to have the shop finally open, after several months of hard work. I do plan to add new material regularly to the shop, so visit oftern. Your feedback is welcome.
My ETSY shop can be accessed at the following website:
NEW! WEDDING REGISTRY SERICE:
Brides and grooms can select their favorite prints to be added to my new Wedding Registery on my Etsy shop. Pick your print, send me the size and finish you want, and I'll do the rest. Contact me for details.
NEW: COLLAGE FRAME PHOTO SETS
I'm creating collage frame photo sets featuring my rustic barns that can be purchased via my Etsy store (link below) at a discount. To the left is "Rustic Country Photo Set No 2" featuring an ear of corn, a dried thistle, and a hay bale. To view more collage frame photo sets, click on the following link:
I will custom order you collage frame photo set for any size frame and number of photos.
Left: "Rustic Country Photo Set No 2" featuring three barn prints by Anne M. Freeman
CARRIE ANNE'S GIFT SHOP Now Carrying Anne Freeman Images
I am pleased to announce that my matted barn and seasonal prints are now carried by Carrie Anne's Gifts in Easton, PA. Carrie Anne's features Primitive Decor, including antiques, handmade gifts, gift baskets, plush items, and gourmet foods - and now barn and seasonal/holiday prints by Anne Freeman Images. Carrie Anne's Gifts is located at 20 South 3rd Street, just a block off the center square in Easton, and across the block from the Crayola Factory & Museum. Daily store hours are as follows:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday – 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
Wednesday – 11:00 am to 9:00 pm
Friday – 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday – 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Sunday – 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Link to my Calendar with details
Link to a Map & Driving Directions
Photo: Carrie Anne's Gifts Storefront.
Anne Freeman's paintography prints have been shown at the following Fine Art Galleries:
- Upstairs Gallery, Philadelphia Sketch Club, Philadelphia, PA
- 3rd Street Gallery, Philadelphia, PA
- Rolling Green Farm Barn Gallery, New Hope, PA
- New Hope Art Gallery, New Hope, PA
- Gallery One, Red Mill Museum, Clinton, NJ
- Paul Robeson Center for the Arts, Princeton, NJ
- Art Works, Trenton, NJ
- Prallsville Mills Art Galleries, Stockton, NJ
- Bucks County Designer Show House, Doylestown, NJ
- The 5 East Art Gallery at Kathy's Kove, Washington, NJ
- The Gallery at Bucks County Community College, Bristol, PA
- The Gallery at Mercer County Community College, West Windsor, PA
- The Galleries at the North Branch of the Hunterdon County Libary, Clinton, NJ
Left: "Tree Stump with Morning Glories" Copyright Anne M. Freeman
ANNE FREEMAN IMAGES NEWSLETTER WINS AN AWARD
My monthy e-newsletter, which features events and news about my photography, was recently named a 2013 Constant Contact All Star Award Winner. Considering Constrant Contact has tens of thousands of business clients from around the world, I am pleased to have been so recognized. Part of that award goes to my e-mails subscribers. Thanks! Sign up for my monthly e-newsletter at the bottom of the page for news, events and coupons.